5 Things you can hire a hacker to do: Hacking refers to activities that seek to compromise digital devices, such as computers, smartphones, tablets, and even entire networks. And while hacking might not always be for malicious purposes, nowadays most references to hacking, and hackers, characterize it/them as unlawful activity by cybercriminals—motivated by financial gain, protest, information gathering (spying), and even just for the “fun” of the challenge.
In the hacking world, when a hacker hacks into a computer system to identify and fix flaws that can be exploited for malicious activity.
5 Things you can hire a hacker to do
An expert that practises ethical hacking is known as White Hats. On the other hand, those that practise non-ethical hacking through security violations are called Black Hats. The best way to distinguish between the two is by taking into consideration their motives. A non-ethical hacker can be an Instagram password hacker who hacks various social networking sites deliberately to harm people to hacking corporate Emails with the intent of gaining access to the organization’s sensitive information.
However, there is a middle ground in the hacking community. They are called the Grey Hats. These are hackers whose purposes are not essentially malicious, but accepts irregular compliance with the law to reach their objectives. Their Objectives unlike the Black Hats is not to cause harm, they generally hack for fun, Peer pressure, test their hacking Knowledge and so on, all these without ill-intentions to an individual or an organization. We also have hacktivists that use hacking to send social, religious and political messages. This is usually done by hijacking a website and leaving a message on the hijacked website.
In the hacking community, we have the Script Kiddies. A non-skilled person who gains access to computer systems using already made tools. An example of this are hackers that perform Ransomware. Ransomware is a type of malicious software that infects a computer and restricts users’ access to it until a ransom is paid to unlock it. What makes Ransomware a script kiddy act is that the file to carry out this attack can be easily purchased online, so anyone can purchase the package and carry out the attack.
You can hire a hacker to the following:
- Break into a cellphone: a professional hacker can help gain access to targeted devices. Maybe it is a case of a cheating spouse, and you will like to have information about what they have been up to lately, what best way to gather information than to hack into someones’ phone. A hacker can remotely gain access to the phone, unlike the traditional way of installing malicious apps into the target’s phone, a hacker can do the hacking without physically accessing the target phone.
- Hack Social Media Account: a hacker can help you gain unauthorized access to an account on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or other social media platforms. This is carried out using various techniques, ranging from a Man-in-a-middle attack, where the hacker serves as an intermediary between the User/Victim and the Web application, having access to sensitive information such as login details through this process. Another method hackers use to gain access to login details is phishing, which is the most common and effective method used by hackers to deceive people and steal their information. Here, a hacker creates a fake social media login page and share it with the victim to log in from the fake site. When the victim enters its credentials, it directly into the hacker’s hand.
- Launch an attack on a company’s website: this can be in the form of a DDoS attack. DDoS stands for Distributed Denial of service attack. Is the disruption of service by infiltrating an organization network and overwhelming its’ server, blocking legitimate users from accessing the server promoting lag time for some hours or even the whole day. In case you want to go against the big firms, you can hire a hacker to help you disrupt service on their website.
- Test your Company’s Cybersecurity system: The main purpose you should hire a hacker is to perform some White hat hacks i.e ethical hacking. The main objective of ethical hacking is to find vulnerabilities in the organization’s digital security by simulating an attack Once a vulnerability is exposed, ethical hackers would use the exploits to illustrate and prove how cybercriminals might exploit it. Here are some of the most common security vulnerabilities an ethical hacker may discover:
- Failed Authentications
- Classified data exposure
- Regular use of components with known vulnerabilities
- Injection Attacks
- Recover stolen funds: ranging from cryptocurrency to stock exchange funds, you can hire a hacker to help you trace and recover your stolen funds from scammers. We do recommend you go to cybersploits.com to hire a hacker to help you retrieve your cryptocurrencies. You can hire a hacker for whatever reason you like, ranging from testing your company’s cyber security to hacking into your partner’s phone. To hire a hacker, contact cybersploits, for different types of hack jobs: Cybersecurity Strategies, Crypto Funds recovery, Forex Fund recovery, security news and many more.